'Personal information' is defined in the Privacy Act to mean any information or opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not. Personal Information includes sensitive Information as defined in the Privacy Act.
When you engage with us we may provide you with links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of those other websites. We recommend you review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In operating our business we may collect Personal Information (including sensitive information). The type of information we collect about you will depend on the nature of our relationship and will be collected by lawful and fair means. If you do not provide us with Personal Information when requested, it may affect our ability to engage with you and provide you with the services that we offer.
Use of our website
This website does collect information about people who visit the website unless Personal Information is voluntarily provided, such as using our applications. We use Google Analytics to monitor website traffic which may record details about the IP addresses of parties who visit this website.
In addition to the above information, specific information will be collected depending on any property enquiry you as described below.
Enquiries via our platform
Where you make a property enquiry via our website, we will collect your name, physical address, phone number, IP address, email, property specific information, NRI status and a password and enable us to pass on any enquiry to the relevant third party. We only pass on your details. We do not bear any responsibility for any transaction occurring. (See our Terms & Conditions)
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
Personal information may be provided by you directly providing us with the information such as completing an enquiry form, survey, email offer etc. or by technological means or by another party such as an Waugh Global Realty broker or even by a friend or family referral.
Engaging with us
When you engage with us, such as by enquiring about a property, setting a personal profile up on our website, completing a form or survey or through social media engagement you will be providing us with Personal Information.
We use the cookies to determine the login status of the user for the transaction engagement type, so that users don’t need to enter their full details each time they make an enquiry on the website. Cookies are used to identify users during and between sessions.Waugh Global Realty uses persistent cookies which remain on your computer’s hard drive until you delete them or until your computer deletes them based on the expiry date within the cookie.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information for the purpose for which it was collected as well as the purposes set out below. We may communicate with you via any of the contact details that we have for you including email, push notification or via text message.
Use for Waugh Global Realty business
We will use your Personal Information to undertake the following:
- provide you with the services that we offer
- undertake direct marketing to you of goods and services that we offer
- create a profile of your Personal Information and engagement with us and our clients
- maintain email distribution lists including administering and operating subscription services
- build and manage client relationships
- market research for us,
- benchmarking of various NRI trends using de-identified information, and
- fulfil any other purpose that you have consented to in the course of your engagement with us and any other purpose permitted by law.
Use for Waugh Global Realty Developers
We will use your Personal Information to provide the following services to our clients (developers):
- provide genuine leads to the developers to follow up for potential sales activity
- assist our clients to fulfil the services that you acquire from them
- undertake direct marketing to you of goods and services that our clients offer
- undertake and provide market research for our clients, and
- develop and provide reports on consumer behaviour to our clients.
We may also sell your Personal Information to a third party so that it may undertake direct marketing activities to you.
At any time you can withdraw your consent to receive subscription updates by contacting our Privacy Officer (details below).
From time to time we may use an "email management system" to automate the management and dispatch of bulk emails. The system operates by inserting tracking codes in the emails that we send to you. The tracking code allows us to collect Personal Information about you, such as whether you received and opened an email, and whether you clicked through to any links. The Personal Information that the email management system collects and holds about you is used by us to:
- ensure that you only receive correspondence that you have informed us that you wish to receive
- insert your Personal Information into our communications with you
- determine whether the information that we send to you is suitable for your interests, information needs and profile
- ensure that the email address that you have provided us is still operational
- determine whether emails that we send to you are received by you
- update a request that you make to us to unsubscribe from a publication that we send to you, and
- review the effectiveness and relevance of our emails to you by collecting other statistical information.
You will be able to unsubscribe from these emails by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The disclosure of your Personal Information will occur in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected but also to any:
- developer who is collecting personal information via our website or platform
- parties that purchase Personal Information from us
- party required by law
- our related entities, and
- party to whom disclosure is permitted under the Australian Privacy Principles and/or with your consent if required.
We may use and disclose your Personal Information in jurisdictions other than the one in which it was collected in particular if we establish operations in any other country we will disclose your Personal Information to our related parties in those countries.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
We will take reasonable steps to protect all Personal Information which we from hold misuse, interference and loss, as well as from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We take reasonable steps to hold information securely in electronic or physical form. We hold Personal Information in electronic form stored on the cloud and have passworded access to all of our data and access is only granted to our employees and contractors who require access to the Personal Information we also encrypt all transmission of Personal Information using SSL.
ACCESS, CORRECTION AND COMPLAINTS
At any time you may request access to Personal Information we hold about you. We may refuse to provide access if the Privacy Legislation allows us to do so, in which case we will provide reasons for our decision as required by law.
You may write to our privacy officer to request that your Personal Information is not used for the purposes of direct marketing or providing to third parties for direct marketing.
You may also submit a written complaint about how we handle your Personal Information to our Privacy Officer. If you are not satisfied with our handling of your complaint or we have not replied to you within a reasonable period of time, then you are entitled to make a complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
All requests for access/corrections to your Personal Information and any complaint should be directed to:
You can contact our Privacy Officer by mail, Level 26, 1 Bligh Street Sydney NSW 2000 or by email (email@example.com) or by phone (+61 02 8226 8688).
Fantastic association, we saw immediate results.Bengaluru Area, India - Co Founder and CEO Assetz Property Group